Create & manage multiple teams
You can create multiple teams (up to 3) in Coach Amigo. This is useful when you work with a first & second team selection, for example. Or when you start a new season with another team. This way you keep your old team (plus data).
Also, all players can be used again in the new team.
To create a new team, proceed as follows:
- Go to “your team”
- Choose the red plus next to the shirt at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the club name
- Choose any additional information such as team number, division etc.
- Press OK
- Now select the new team
- Select “Players in this team” and add players
- Select “Keeper” and choose a permanent keeper
- Select “Captain” and determine who the captain is
- Then set the default match settings (these ensure that every new game immediately gets a number of settings!)
The periods that you have already set belong to the other team, so each period belongs to a team. Read more about how to set them up here.
You can also add a calendar link for this new team. And immediately synchronise all matches from the voetbal.nl agenda.
Activate team note:
Pay attention on which team you’ve activated. Especially when you create a new match. But when you’ve made a mistake, no worries. You can always assign a match to another team or other period afterwards.
You can do this by editing the match details in the competition yourself.