Coach Amigo is a platform for team sport coaches. It includes mobile and desktop apps.
As part of our mission to make sports more accessible, visual and fun, we give you the opportunity to collect and share data using our products / services. This policy describes what data we (Coach Amigo) collect and how it is used and shared.
We, Coach Amigo, find your privacy extremely important. We collect and use the information you provide to us in full compliance with all relevant Dutch laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data. Our service (s) allow you to upload, add, store, send or receive content. You retain all intellectual property rights you have in that content. In short: what is yours remains yours. We will explain this further below.
We will describe how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit, subscribe, register or make a purchase from https://www.coachamigo.com, ‘Site’. Or from within our desktop-app https://app.coachamigo.com.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Google Analytics”, “events” and “pixels” that records traffic-related information and how you interact with the site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, payment information and email address. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Personal information we collect when using our apps
Coach Amigo processes personal data about you because you use our services and / or because you provide this information to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile (account) on this website or in our apps and in correspondence
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website and apps
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
Share content and information
You own all content and information that you post on Coach Amigo. Furthermore, the following provisions apply:
- All content subject to intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos (IP Content), you specifically grant us the following permission: You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide license to use IP content that you place on or in connection with Coach Amigo (we call this: IP license). This IE license ends when you delete your IE content or your account, unless you have shared your content with others and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IE content, it will be removed from all our servers as soon as possible. However, this means that deleted content may remain in our backups for a reasonable amount of time (they are not available to others).
- When you publish content or information with the setting “Public”, it means that you give everyone, including people outside of Coach Amigo, permission to view that information.
Protect the rights of others
Coach Amigo respects the rights of others and expects you to do the same:
- You will not post any content or take any action on Coach Amigo that violates or violates the rights of someone else, or otherwise violates the law.
- We may remove content and information you post on Coach Amigo if we believe it violates our policies.
- If we have removed your content for violating someone else’s copyrights and you believe it is unjustified, you can object.
- If you repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others, we will deactivate your account where appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights, trademarks or brands confusingly similar to these, except as expressly permitted with our written permission.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Coach Amigo may process sensitive personal data of persons under the age of 16. In addition to personal data, this also concerns the use of photos and videos (IP content). Coach Amigo advises you to make the use of this data clearly known in advance to parent (s) or guardian of this group (your players). And to respect objections to this. We refer you to “Sharing content and information” and “Protecting the rights of others”.
We cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
How we use your personal information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We mainly use the Order Information for invoicing purposes.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site and services.
Sharing your personal information
Coach Amigo shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Coach Amigo remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, Coach Amigo will only provide your personal data to other third parties with your explicit consent.
For example, we use Mollie to power our store. You can read more about how Mollie uses your Personal Information here: https://www.mollie.com/en/user-agreement
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information above.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Coach Amigo will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period is up to 12 months after canceling your account.
After the retention period, your personal data will be anonymised. Anonymization means that your personal data is stripped of all possible identifying characteristics. What remains are statistical data that can no longer be linked to your person in any way. These statistical data are important to us because we can use them to gain insight into the use made of our products and services.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. If it is not possible via these settings or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black / illegible in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Coach Amigo will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within three weeks.
Coach Amigo takes the protection of your data seriously and takes precautions to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication and unapproved changes. If you believe your data are not properly protected or if you find any indication of misuse, please contact our customer service via email@example.com.
Coach Amigo has taken the following precautions in order to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and a firewall.
- TLS (previously SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. This can be seen in the address bar ‘https’ as well as the lock icon in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards we use to prevent you receiving e-mails on behalf of us containing viruses, spam or those meant to obtain personal (login) details.
Special Provisions for Software
- By downloading or using our software, such as the app or a browser add-on, you agree to have the software download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us from time to time to improve, expand and enhance the software.
- You may not modify, create derivative works from, decompile or otherwise obtain source code except as expressly permitted by an open source license or when we have given you express written permission.
- Where permitted by law, Coach Amigo and the suppliers and distributors of Coach Amigo are not liable for loss of profit, income or data, financial loss or indirect, special, moral or consequential damages.
- To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Coach Amigo and its suppliers and distributors for any claim under these terms, including for any implied warranty, is limited to the amount you paid us for the use of the service (s) (or , if we choose, to re-provision the service (s) to you).
- We recognise that you may have legal rights as a consumer in some countries. If you use our service (s) for personal purposes, nothing in these terms or any additional terms and conditions limits the statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived by contract.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
GDPR and Coach Amigo
Coach Amigo is implementing the GDPR principles to become GDPR compliant. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of Europe, is the latest privacy regulation and policy that will be implemented in May 2018 all over the world.
Coach Amigo always takes good care of user data and maintains the privacy because it is crucially important to us. From the start of our company, we have maintained strict principles of data protection and privacy.
If you violate this data policy or otherwise create a risk or potential legal risk for us, we may partially or completely stop your access to Coach Amigo (services & apps). We will notify you by email or when you try to open your account. You can delete or deactivate your account at any time.
For more information about our privacy statement, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided on the top of this page.